A widely used multifunctional germicidal lamp with Ozone creation. It features 4 timer modes, up to 1h interval. Delayed 5 second start is there so that the person can leave the room before it commences sterilization. After the set time, the lamp will turn off and it will be safe to enter the room.
It can kill dust mites, the tiny creatures invisible to the naked eye, that reside on the bed, pillows, on the sofa or carpet. They cause alergic reactions to the skin. Irritations include itching and skin redness, they disturb sleep.
The lamp effectively kills bacteria and viruses and fungi. Some of the viruses it can kill are Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet parvovirus, influenza virus, Covid-19, SARS, etc. The light breaks the mollecular bonds of all the living organisms, breaking them down into water and oxygen.
By killing the organic contaminants, the lamp also removes the odor you have frequently felt, but could not attribute its origin to. This include the smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, smell in the bathroom, shoes kabinet, etc.
It purifies air and reduces alergens that cause asthma and irritations. After ozonization the air will be mountain fresh.
- 2 minutes for disinfection of objects like keyboard, cell phone, cups, toothbrushes, nursing bottles etc.
- 5 minutes for small spaces sterilization, e.g. refrigerators, shoe cabinets, cupboards, toy boxes, pet boxes, etc.
- 15 minues for disinfection of the 4 square meters (44 sq ft) space, like waredrobes, storage rooms etc.
- 30 minutes for bedroom, bathroom, baby's room, kitchen.
- 1 hour for living room, dining room, hotel rooms.
- Quartz glass for high transmission rate and better sterilization effect,
- Long life of the lamp
- Easy installation
- Low power consumption
Note: The Ozone moves even behind the objects, sterilizing everything in the room. However, it is recommended to ventilate the room or wait 30 minutes after sterilization cycle in order for Ozone to deconposes itself back to oxygen.
110-240V power input, EU or US plugs available.
Average lifetime is 8000 hours.